As we persevered and welcomed the changes brought on by the Covid-19 pandemic, we acknowledge that a daunting yet historical year has passed. Resync was not an exception to adapt to the new norm, optimising remote events and to work collaboratively towards the world’s eco-friendly energy development.
To kickstart a brand new 2021, please allow us to bring you through our 2020 highlights! Without your immense support, we would not be where we are now.
Resync is working towards providing quick and easy solutions through the use of devices and technologies that can be installed remotely by everyone and anyone in the world to provide increased productivity and efficiency in every household and building. Click the link below to find out how we do it!
Resync welcomes businesses and consumers who wish to find out more about energy-saving solutions. If you aspire to have a career in the field of energy-saving technologies, we want you in our family too!
Non-Intrusive Load Monitoring
We have recently introduced a new and promising method to monitor energy consumption across various appliances in households and buildings. Read on to understand how this can help you save on your electricity bills!
Have you wondered how Covid-19 has impacted the energy usage in Singapore for the past year? With accurate statistics, understand the energy consumption pre Covid-19 and during Covid-19.
The introduction of the ‘Circuit Breaker’ has brought about a new norm. During the Circuit Breaker, electrical demand significantly decreased due to the mandatory pause of industry operations and business closures.
Gone are the days where you forget to turn off appliances and receive electricity bills that cost a bomb! Our Smart Plug is a simple yet sophisticated device that helps you prevent energy over-consumption!
We are absolutely honoured to announce that Resync is one of the 5 projects to have been awarded the EMA-ESG Joint Grant. We are part of a group of companies that put technology theories into practical use in the market!
Resync came in 1st place in the local Seedstars’ competition! Let co-founder, Emir share about the purpose behind this startup company and the impact he wishes to make in the energy industry.
Resync has won the EcoLabs Special Award at PowerACE 2020 to further show its commitment towards building a robust and sustainable energy ecosystem in Singapore. Resync pledges to continue to introduce more innovative solutions to benefit industries and households in Singapore and globally.
Resync is featured on the monthly publication of reviews on recent projects, partnerships, product launches, policies and fundraising. Get up to date with the recent news and information regarding digital technologies and energy industries.
Summation Award for Mentor
Dr. Jayantika Soni was nominated for the Best Mentor Award at the New Frontier: Deep Tech Opportunities and Jobs organised by SGInnovate in September 2020. Resync is proud to have Dr. Jayantika Soni led the team and pass on valuable knowledge to the team of IoT engineers, software engineers and data scientists.
Events and Awards in 2020:
- 19 – 20 February 2020: Asset Optimization for Further Growth at RE-Assets 2020
- 7 March 2020: Microsoft Tech Community Conference
- 3 April 2020: Awarded 1st in Seedstars Singapore
- 21 May 2020: Future of Energy Innovation by SGInnovate and ADB-DutchCham (Dutch Chamber of Commerce Singapore)
- 21 August 2020: IEEE PIE Kerala Section Interview
- 12 September 2020: SGInnovate New Frontier
- 12 September 2020: Summation Award for Mentor
- 14 September 2020: Speaker on EQ’s Webinar on Women in Solar South East Asia
- 16 September 2020: EcoTech: How to Save the World by 2030
- 28 October 2020: Innopoly 2020 by The Sandbox Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- 28 October 2020: Winner of the EcoLabs Special Award at PowerACE 2020
- 18 November 2020: SMU x SGInnovate Outreach
- 20 November 2020: Women In Business co-hosted by Lean In Circles at Accenture Singapore and Accenture Development Program
- 9 December 2020: Women in IT Summit Series
- 10 December 2020: Singapore Discovery Centre Start-Up Innovation Challenge